EU carbon climbed back above €21 on Wednesday as a strong auction helped prices claw back more than half of the previous day’s heavy losses to re-approach Monday’s 10-year peak.
EMEA > EU Market: EUAs climb back above €21 following strong auction
EU Market: EUAs climb back above €21 following strong auction
EU carbon climbed back above €21 on Wednesday as a strong auction helped prices claw back more than half of the previous day's heavy losses to re-approach Monday's 10-year peak.
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
- European fund to finance Asia-Pacific marine protection projects
- NZ carbon trader launches parliamentary petition urging govt to heed CCC’s ETS advice
- CP Daily: Friday February 3, 2023
- Analysis firm lowers 2023 CCA price forecasts, expects RGGI deficits to continue
- European Commission launches application call for renewal of EU Innovation Fund expert group membership
- UPDATE – Verra withdraws UN rice farming offset methodology for review over integrity concerns
- New US-based platform to sell 10 mln reforestation offsets at low end of price spectrum
- SBTi guidance sees aviation CO2 intensity halve by 2035 to keep warming below 1.5C
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending February 3, 2023
- French energy giant to offload renewables assets amid boom in oil and gas profits
- Activity picks up in OTC offset market, but REDD+ prices continue to crash lower
- Euro Markets: EUAs post 4.6% weekly gain as traders again look to Brussels
- EU must extend gas curbs over 2023 as carbon price bites -researchers
- Norwegian DAC firm adds former agri-carbon boss to team, targets 1 Mt plant
- Global carbon market growth slowdown set to continue into 2023 -analysts
- Major conference gets underway to find pathway towards 30% ocean protection target
- India’s Green Credit scheme to act as an additional climate policy lever, could attract international support
- CN Markets: CEA market enters hibernation amid unchanged prices and thin volume
- China faces long list of barriers before CCERs can be cleared for international trade, report finds
- Asset manager addresses biodiversity, climate in natural capital index strategy launch
- Long way to go to put Chubb review recommendations into action, Australian govt official says
- CP Daily: Thursday February 2, 2023
- Japan backs New Zealand-based project for JCM
- WCI Markets: CCAs bounce back from 2-mth low as February begins, as Washington programme outlook provokes debate
- FEATURE: After head start, the UK risks falling behind on climate policy
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.