CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
- WCI emitters raise CCA holdings this week, as speculators snip
- France says EU nations at odds over second ETS plans
- US Carbon Pricing and LCFS Roundup for week ending Jan. 21, 2022
- Key MEP seeks tougher EU green aviation fuel goals -media
- Euro Markets: EUAs post modest weekly gain despite slipping from Thursday highs
- EU should divert some CBAM revenue to help its neighbours transition -think-tank
- CN Markets: China carbon trading grinds to a halt with compliance done, uncertain future
- China weighs linking ETS, green power trading scheme
- China to slash ETS allocation benchmark by over 8% -analysts
- NZ Market: NZUs hit NZ$75 on bullish sentiment, scarce available supply
- CP Daily: Thursday January 20, 2022
- Capping global warming to 1.5C would cause 2% shrink in world GDP by 2050, report says
- German domestic ETS constitutionally sound, says govt-commissioned legal opinion
- Alberta offset prices holding steady, though future increases face murkier outlook
Looking for a new job?