SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- CP Daily: Tuesday March 21, 2023
- Financials opening more short positions in RGGI due to growing allowance bank -analyst
- California DEBs offset premium to double by 2030 -analysts
- Difficulties in following the money impeding voluntary carbon market clarity, project climate value -experts
- Utility CEZ reports 5% drop in ETS-covered power output for 2022
- Voluntary carbon demand to taper off for avoidance, ramp up for removals -analyst
- Academics call for tighter forest carbon methodologies to prevent over-crediting
- Drax halts BECCS plans, seeks clarity on UK government support
- Euro Markets: EUAs drawn back towards €90 as March options expiry looms
- UAE commitment to lead COP28 in “no way” detracted by oil interests, says Egypt
- Concerns mount that Franco-German deal would put EU climate goals at risk
- ClearBlue Markets nets in $8 mln funding round led by RBC
- South Korea proposes to cut 2030 emissions reductions target for industry, scale up carbon sequestration and international credit purchases
- Demands for ACCU limit in Safeguard Mechanism would cripple it, analysis says
- CP Daily: Monday March 20, 2023
- RGGI Market: RGAs escape market volatility driven by bank failures
- New York Senate budget proposal bans trading in cap-and-invest programme, enables RGGI linkage
- COMMENT: Including high-quality J-REDD+ can help the IC-VCM accelerate a just transition, integrity, and scale in the voluntary carbon market
- Verra bins UN rice farming carbon credit blueprint after review
- Rich countries must hit net zero by 2040 as UN warns world will imminently breach 1.5C
- New algae methodology receives nod of approval from standards body
- VCM Report: CORSIA-eligible prices dip lower amid financial markets turmoil
- Euro Markets: EUAs end with modest gain after early fall to seven-week low amid macro weakness
- ANALYSIS: Do offset registry revenue models offer perverse incentives to over-credit?
- Mercuria unveils $500 million nature carbon and biodiversity venture
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.