SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- Latest Swiss carbon permit auction clears at new record
- Washington approves two registries to issue offsets for cap-and-trade compliance
- RGGI Market: RGAs resist macroeconomic driven volatility, as traders examine programme review modelling inputs
- Developer lines up reforestation project deal with Ghana
- European Commission to start auctions of REPowerEU permits in July
- VCM Report: Prices slide as jitters spread from Credit Suisse debacle
- Euro Markets: EUAs post slight loss as market seeks direction after March futures expiry
- UPDATE – Buyer pays $52/t for first electric clean cooking offsets in vote of confidence for embattled project type
- UPDATE – EnBW posts marginal drop in 2022 ETS-covered fossil burn, brings forward coal phaseout
- EU states to address stalled CO2 cars deal after Germany signals breakthrough
- China’s Hainan approves mangrove methodology, enhancing local blue carbon scheme
- Around 80% of key biodiversity sites have human infrastructure with share set to rise, study finds
- Canadian carbon project financier closes fresh round of financing
- Australia’s Safeguard Mechanism passes in lower house of parliament after government strikes compromise with Greens
- Sydney-based fund manager establishes global compliance carbon market fund
- Australian planting tech company partners with investment group to raise A$200 mln
- CP Daily: Friday March 24, 2023
- World governments deliver water action agenda in response to global crisis
- POLL: EU ETS emissions seen edging up in 2022 as dirtier power gains trump industrial pain
- Producers lift CCA, RGA holdings in mid-March, while financials trim positions across the board
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending Mar. 24, 2023
- CORRECTION – Negotiations run aground over 2030 and 2040 targets for global shipping sector
- Euro Markets: Macro sentiment reversal triggers steep sell-off, wiping out week’s gains
- Start-up tech company offers online ‘start to finish’ project development service
- Think-tank calls for $300 bln per year in grants to phase out coal and scale removals
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.