Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Thursday May 17, 2018
Table of contents
- Brussels sets sights on deeper EU climate targets as lawmakers move on ambition
- EU Market: Prices jump to new 7-year high as auction doesn’t disappoint bulls
- New Zealand to set up NZ$100m Green Investment Fund
- SK Market: Korean CO2 prices inch up as compliance deadline draws nearer
- Rhode Island carbon tax bills die after House version held
- NA Markets: Activity picks up as prices dip on both coasts
- ICIS lead North America carbon analyst leaving company
- SAVE THE DATE: Carbon Forward 2018 – Survive and thrive in the global carbon markets
Michigan utilities, environmental campaigners agree to RPS compromise
Peru agrees to ‘nest’ Althelia’s REDD projects into its Paris efforts
EU Market: EUAs scale new high on auction-less European holiday
Governments dole out almost 500k more free EUAs for 2018
Court case could prove stumbling block for some Australian offset projects
President Xi holds firm on China’s pollution fight, backs away from climate leadership role
CP Daily: Friday May 18, 2018
Netherlands underpins CO2 floor plans by setting end dates for coal plants
California considers greater CO2 sequestration goal for rural sector
EU Market: EUAs hold above €15 to lodge 4% weekly gain
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.