Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Thursday May 17, 2018
Table of contents
- Brussels sets sights on deeper EU climate targets as lawmakers move on ambition
- EU Market: Prices jump to new 7-year high as auction doesn’t disappoint bulls
- New Zealand to set up NZ$100m Green Investment Fund
- SK Market: Korean CO2 prices inch up as compliance deadline draws nearer
- Rhode Island carbon tax bills die after House version held
- NA Markets: Activity picks up as prices dip on both coasts
- ICIS lead North America carbon analyst leaving company
- SAVE THE DATE: Carbon Forward 2018 – Survive and thrive in the global carbon markets
CP Daily: Monday August 20, 2018
EU Market: EUAs advance to new decade-high as observers project further gains
Trump to reveal significantly weakened US Clean Power Plan -reports
Analysts up EUA forecasts as speculators still seen hungry to buy
NEG U-turn leaves Australian energy industry, investors reeling
Calls emerge for New Zealand to raise carbon price ceiling immediately
Australia drops emissions target from National Energy Guarantee
CP Daily: Friday August 17, 2018
California LCFS Roundup: Prices scale new average highs in July while the ARB publishes latest rulemaking
EU Market: EUAs climb back above €18 to stay close to 10-year high
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.