Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Thursday May 17, 2018
Table of contents
- Brussels sets sights on deeper EU climate targets as lawmakers move on ambition
- EU Market: Prices jump to new 7-year high as auction doesn’t disappoint bulls
- New Zealand to set up NZ$100m Green Investment Fund
- SK Market: Korean CO2 prices inch up as compliance deadline draws nearer
- Rhode Island carbon tax bills die after House version held
- NA Markets: Activity picks up as prices dip on both coasts
- ICIS lead North America carbon analyst leaving company
- SAVE THE DATE: Carbon Forward 2018 – Survive and thrive in the global carbon markets
CP Daily: Monday October 15, 2018
NY grid to shift CO2 charge impact of external transactions to real-time dispatch
RGGI could regulate power imports, experts say
EU Market: EUAs plunge back towards €18 amid technical selling, Brexit fears
EU carbon prices to spike to €45 next year, €65 in 2020 -analysts
Wales, Scotland slam UK’s ‘cavalier, unacceptable’ EU ETS Brexit plan
Chevron Australia urges protection against poor offset market liquidity
Investors to launch New Zealand’s first listed carbon fund
UK asks advisers for guidance on timing for net zero emission goal
China’s Hebei to launch carbon offset market
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.