EUAs gave up an early rally to three-week highs but still ended the day modestly higher after repeatedly testing a key resistance level, shrugging off an analyst’s warning that the issuance of free allowances for 2023 may be delayed.
EMEA > Euro Markets: EUAs test key resistance as analyst warns of allocation delays
Euro Markets: EUAs test key resistance as analyst warns of allocation delays
EUAs gave up an early rally to three-week highs but still ended the day modestly higher after repeatedly testing a key resistance level, shrugging off an analyst's warning that the issuance of free allowances for 2023 may be delayed.
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
- Euro Markets: Midday Update
- Norwegian DAC firm adds former agri-carbon boss to team, targets 1 Mt plant
- Global carbon market growth slowdown set to continue into 2023 -analysts
- Major conference gets underway to find pathway towards 30% ocean protection target
- India’s Green Credit scheme to act as an additional climate policy lever, could attract international support
- CN Markets: CEA market enters hibernation amid unchanged prices and thin volume
- China faces long list of barriers before CCERs can be cleared for international trade, report finds
- Asset manager addresses biodiversity, climate in natural capital index strategy launch
- Long way to go to put Chubb review recommendations into action, Australian govt official says
- CP Daily: Thursday February 2, 2023
- Japan backs New Zealand-based project for JCM
- WCI Markets: CCAs bounce back from 2-mth low as February begins, as Washington programme outlook provokes debate
- FEATURE: After head start, the UK risks falling behind on climate policy
- Voluntary carbon market standards must require price transparency to eliminate profiteering, watchdog argues
- Voluntary carbon market data firm publishes first ratings of corporate activity
- Euro Markets: EUAs give back gains ‘to the tick’ despite positive technical signals
- UK to finance pilot to convert industrial waste gas into consumer products
- JP Morgan acquires US forestland valued at $500 mln as part of carbon management initiative
- Insurer invests £38 mln in UK forest restoration scheme
- Carbon pricing can spur green industrialisation of emerging economies, conference told
- Biodiversity Pulse Weekly: Thursday February 2, 2023
- Environment ministers from 12 countries urge the EU to better protect the grey wolf
- Japan opens for first-phase GX League applications, confirms first compliance deadline to fall after 2025
- South Korea announces raft of biodiversity actions, gets to work on 5-year plan
- Blue carbon projects in PNG and Indonesia awarded A$3 mln in grant funding from Australia
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.