CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
- CP Daily: Friday November 26, 2021
- EU lawmakers seek changes to CO2 border measures that could ease impact on US emitters
- Campaigners cheer small victory for Arctic at UN’s shipping climate talks
- Newly-formed German government firms up plans to shield citizens from energy transition costs
- Euro Markets: EUAs claw back half their early losses to post 4.9% weekly gain amid macro gloom
- Verra disassociates itself from crypto offset activities, says will seek solution
- CN Markets: China carbon stable even as compliance deadline nears
- Researchers pitch minilateral approach to ITMO trade to increase quality, ambition
- CP Daily: Thursday November 25, 2021
- EU carbon to sail into “calmer waters” in 2022, analysts predict
- ANALYSIS: Switzerland touts model for international emissions trade, voluntary market
- Euro Markets: EUAs set record price for eighth day in nine amid options hedging flurry
- IMO climate talks slog along with another blockade to climate action, this time on black carbon
- Macquarie Group fills senior carbon market position
Looking for a new job?