Learn how companies and governments are aligning with the Paris Agreement and finding opportunities in carbon markets worldwide.
The three-day Carbon Forward 2019 conference and training day aims to equip companies with strategies on how to make best use of environmental markets to achieve net zero emission goals and align with the Paris Agreement. It will be held in London over Oct. 16-18.
Join us on the second conference day on Oct. 18 (International Day):
- Learn why speculators have been piling into North American carbon markets, whether China will be the next big carbon opportunity, and why the CORSIA global aviation offset mechanism will be a game-changer.
- Hear from the World Bank about its forest fund designed to spur international emissions trade, and from oil major Equinor about pursuing natural climate solutions.
- Find out what the Article 6 Rulebook means for international carbon trading and the pilot market initiatives aiming to thrive in the Paris era.
- Discover new voluntary carbon market platform Puro, which saw its carbon removal credits trade above €20/tonne this year amid offsets changing hands at less than half that price.
- Grasp how companies are profiting from channelling low-carbon investments by deploying cutting-edge internal carbon pricing.
- Marc Sadler – Manager, Climate Fund Management at the World Bank
- Charlotte Wolff-Bye – Vice President, Sustainability at Equinor
- Stefano De Clara – International Policy Director at IETA
- Jan-Willem van de Ven – Head of Climate Finance and Carbon Markets at EBRD
- David Hynes – works on global carbon markets at the UK’s Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
See our full speaker line-up here.
The event is brought to you by Carbon Pulse and Redshaw Advisors, with support from sponsors Permian, Puro, Incubex, ClearBlue Markets, EEX, ICIS, Climate17, and Energy Aspects.
Superb value: You can mix and match tickets for the conference and training days that you are interested in, or buy multi-day passes to save. There are limited one-day tickets available – buy yours now to avoid disappointment!
Are you a small industrial or aircraft operator within the EU ETS? Companies with group EU ETS emissions below 250k tonnes are eligible for a larger discount. We also offer discounts for governments and academics. Contact us to find out more. Subject to availability.
Feel free to forward this message on to your colleagues and clients. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you in London in October!