Interested in hearing the views and picking the brains of five of the market’s top analysts? Then join us at the 4th annual Carbon Forward conference & training day in London on October 16-18.
The event’s unique analyst showdown puts the top experts head-to-head to explore the differences in their long-term EUA price projections, as well as their short-term outlooks. Carbon Forward 2019 is a rare opportunity to have so much insight gathered together in one place to have their feet held to the fire.
The panel, moderated by veteran carbon trader Louis Redshaw, will consist of:
- Marcus Ferdinand, head of EU power & carbon analytics at ICIS, the official analyst sponsor of Carbon Forward 2019
- Jahn Olsen, lead EU carbon analyst at BloombergNEF
- Trevor Sikorski, head of gas and carbon at Energy Aspects
- Ingvild Sorhus, lead EU carbon analyst at Refinitiv
- Lawson Steele, utilities research, senior analyst at Berenberg
“With domestic coal phase-out policies taking shape and renewable generation breaking records, the EU ETS will see its role changing,” said ICIS’ Marcus Ferdinand, who will join the panel to discuss his latest price forecasts and scenarios, which navigate upcoming issues such as Brexit, the influence of investors, allowance cancellation, the MSR review and amended 2030 targets.
With so many competing price drivers, there is anything but a consensus view coming from these market watchers. Meanwhile, prices have risen to a 13-year high of €29.95 in late July.
The Carbon Forward 2019 will equip attendees from companies with regulatory exposure, legislators, traders, analysts, investors, and everyone with an interest in emissions trading, with everything needed to understand and manage the risks and opportunities in the EU ETS & the wider global carbon markets.
Thank you for the support of ICIS, the official analyst sponsor.
Join Carbon Forward 2019 to learn all about this and much more.
When? 16-18 October 2019
Where? London’s Royal Garden Hotel
* Are you a small industrial manufacturer? Companies with EU ETS obligations (installations and airlines) below 250k tonnes per year are eligible for a larger discount. We also offer discounts for governments and academics. Contact us to inquire.
Did you know that our unique ticketing structure is mix & match? So you only pay for what you are interested in. Buy your pass now.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
For inquiries regarding sponsorship opportunities or anything else, get in touch – email@example.com
Feel free to forward this message on to your colleagues and clients. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you in London in October!