…and you won’t want to miss it.
Following the immense success of the inaugural Carbon Forward 2016 conference and training day, this year Carbon Forward 2017 will delve deeper into the issues affecting companies with exposure to the EU Emissions Trading System (ETS) and other carbon markets worldwide.
This year’s event on 26-28 Sept. in Canary Wharf, London will cover major topics and examine how industry is preparing for, or dealing with, carbon pricing. Among the hard-hitting topics Carbon Forward 2017 will address are:
DAY 1: EU ETS (Sep. 27)
- Brexit and the EU ETS: Managing divorce, what next in the UK – Regulation, tax or trade?
- EU ETS Phase IV: Higher prices, squeezed allocations & other impacts of reforms
- EU carbon price forecasts: Bridging rock-bottom prices with sky-high forecasts
- The utility model is dead: Will the EU ETS survive without its biggest buyers?
- An industrial’s-eye view of carbon risk: Tales from the front line
- Free money: The EU Innovation Fund uncovered
DAY 2: GLOBAL MARKETS (Sep. 28)
- Carbon markets in the age of Trump: Who will lead, who will cooperate, and what of Paris?
- The new giant: Opportunities for outsiders in China’s national ETS
- Aviation: Developing a future-proof CORSIA offsetting strategy
- Internal carbon pricing: Corporate silver bullet or smoke & mirrors?
- Rise of the volunteers: Companies step up as governments back down
- New frontiers: Carbon markets in the US, Canada, South Korea and elsewhere
TRAINING DAY: In addition to two days of informed and interactive discussion, Carbon Forward 2017 will again include a pre-conference EU ETS Training Day on Sep. 26, run by carbon market specialists Redshaw Advisors, to give stakeholders an introduction to emissions trading. It will cover the core aspects of free allocation and price forecasting, enabling participants to set up a powerful carbon risk strategy.
TICKETS: Book your place today and take advantage of the Super Early Bird Discounts – Get up to 20% off the standard delegate price if you buy your tickets before the end of June.
To book tickets, click here
SPEAKERS/SPONSORS: To inquire about speaking or sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to forward this email to your colleagues, contacts or clients – they can register their interest in the event here
Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you at Carbon Forward 2017 in September.
Tel: +44 (0)7815 302 318