By Alessandro Vitelli
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
- EU should set price corridor for new ETS to ease poverty concerns -report
- Euro Markets: EUAs jump €3.50 after strong auction spurs more buying
- Voluntary carbon market initiative to outline buying guidelines in April
- Business group to map credibility of digital climate markets as crypto takes hold
- Analysts expect regulator to unchain Australian offset contracts
- CP Daily: Wednesday January 19, 2022
- London- and Dutch-based carbon consultancies merge, as offset industry consolidation trend continues
- RFS Market: RINs tread below $1 as refiners seen holding back
- Saskatchewan brings five additional sectors into provincial large emitter system
- ANALYSIS: Virginia RGGI withdrawal needs climate law overturn, though possible exit could be orderly
- Euro Markets: EUAs stabilise despite weaker energy as carbon outperforms
- All but one country hits EU’s 2020 renewable energy targets
- ANALYSIS: EU lawmaker’s ETS plans seek to relieve industry, but risk windfalls
- Key EU lawmaker pushes for earlier phaseout of free aviation ETS allowances
- Canada’s central bank climate scenarios outline policy costs, risks
Looking for a new job?
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.