No user profile found.
User Profiles > Swarup Maity
Published 13:43 on June 12, 2015 / Last updated at 13:43 on June 12, 2015 / / No Comments
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
- Steel can go green by 2050 with $278 bln spend, report says
- South Korea to open ETS to financials this month
- Malaysia eyes late 2022 start for domestic carbon market
- Inpex inks four more “carbon neutral” gas deals
- CP Daily: Tuesday November 30, 2021
- UPDATE: New Zealand carbon auction clears at new record high
- California watchdog to ‘more pointedly’ call out allowance glut, suspect offsets
- UK industrial innovation funding shows modest signs of driving abatement
- UK ETS regulator to announce intervention decision within 2 weeks after cost containment triggered
- Think-tank boss appointed to Germany’s economy and climate ‘super-ministry’
- Brussels aims to target foreign producers in methane-cutting efforts
- Euro Markets: EUAs climb to record settlement price as UKAs leap on fund buying
- PREVIEW: Traders unsure whether Q4 RGGI auction will unleash excess volume
- UPDATE – Undersubscribed Nova Scotia carbon auction clears at floor, C$15 below previous sale
- UN aviation body rejects latest offsetter applicants under CORSIA
Looking for a new job?