No user profile found.
User Profiles > sls 996
Published 11:45 on June 12, 2015 / Last updated at 11:45 on June 12, 2015 / / No Comments
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
- Euro Markets: EUA rally stops short of €80 as options hedging picks up pace
- Australian investor signs deal with developer for African carbon offsets
- Australian Big Four bank hires ex-broker for carbon job
- Chinese province reports 5.5-mln allowance surplus ahead of ETS compliance deadline
- ExxonMobil sets Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions intensity targets for 2030
- CP Daily: Wednesday December 1, 2021
- WCI offset usage in 2018-20 tops 7%, compliance data shows
- UK utility Drax aims for 12 Mt a year of carbon removals by 2030
- Hot US inflation readings send WCI floor price up 11% for 2022, as auction size announced
- EU launches response to China’s Belt and Road, with green strings attached
- WCI emissions to stay just below cap in 2022, say analysts
- ANALYSIS: Norway’s symbolic first step towards reining in its oil industry
- Euro Markets: EUAs slip back from record high amid renewed calls for intervention
- EU on track to emit double its 1.5C-aligned carbon budget, says veteran climate campaigner
- Crypto outfit sells single voluntary carbon credit for $70,000
Looking for a new job?