SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- South Korea proposes to cut 2030 emissions reductions target for industry, scale up carbon sequestration and international credit purchases
- Demands for ACCU limit in Safeguard Mechanism would cripple it, analysis says
- CP Daily: Monday March 20, 2023
- RGGI Market: RGAs escape market volatility driven by bank failures
- New York Senate budget proposal bans trading in cap-and-invest programme, enables RGGI linkage
- COMMENT: Including high-quality J-REDD+ can help the IC-VCM accelerate a just transition, integrity, and scale in the voluntary carbon market
- Verra bins UN rice farming carbon credit blueprint after review
- Rich countries must hit net zero by 2040 as UN warns world will imminently breach 1.5C
- New algae methodology receives nod of approval from standards body
- VCM Report: CORSIA-eligible prices dip lower amid financial markets turmoil
- Euro Markets: EUAs end with modest gain after early fall to seven-week low amid macro weakness
- ANALYSIS: Do offset registry revenue models offer perverse incentives to over-credit?
- Mercuria unveils $500 million nature carbon and biodiversity venture
- EU nations advance 2023 EUA allocation to 62% of total, seven states yet to issue any
- Start-up sells first kelp reforestation credits, eyes registration under leading carbon standards
- Japan faces pushback on fossil fuel promotion at upcoming G7 ministers’ meeting
- South Korea government sued over backsliding allegations on renewables
- Independent MPs propose amendments to Australia’s Safeguard Mechanism bill
- CP Daily: Friday March 17, 2023
- Paraguay lawmakers introduce carbon credit regulatory framework bill
- Financial entities scoop up CCAs, as producers exit California and RGGI positions over two weeks into early March
- Fuel producers support higher CI reductions, oppose avoided methane crediting phase-out in California LCFS
- WCI current vintage auction size inches down for Q2 sale
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending Mar. 17, 2023
- Nova Scotia earmarks more free allowances to utility, alters auction purchase limits to address compliance shortfall
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.