SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- CP Daily: Friday May 26, 2023
- Speculators raise RGGI net position to 5-mth high, compliance shores up across North American cap-and-trade markets
- Coastal ecosystems’ CO2-absorbing abilities offset by other GHG emissions, study finds
- EU member states hand out minimal quantity of free 2023 carbon allowances in May
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending May 26, 2023
- Two more firms drop use of offsetting claims amid German court cases -NGO
- First DEBs-tagged California Carbon Offset futures trade at premium to other credits
- Nigeria under pressure to start carbon credit scheme after touting $50 bln of fossil fuel investment
- Euro Markets: EUAs post 8% weekly loss to new four-month low despite late rally
- ANALYSIS: EU steel rebound limited to short term as risks dominate outlook
- Orsted to join work on biodiversity blueprint for UK offshore wind power sites
- CN Markets: CEA prices and trading volume both drop amid bearish sentiment, CCER liquidity stable
- Australian Indigenous carbon body lays down rules of engagement with industry
- EU lawmakers push to force companies to disclose carbon footprint in milestone vote
- Thailand oil company partners with local bank on carbon credit investment programme
- Tiger study shows climate benefits from biodiversity conservation
- CP Daily: Thursday May 25, 2023
- US Supreme Court decision upends federal jurisdiction over wetlands
- India’s Grow Indigo, Dvara E-Registry to pioneer climate-smart agriculture in Madhya Pradesh
- WCI Markets: CCAs rally slightly into auction results, WCA pre-auction lull prolongs
- WMO members approve “landmark” global GHG monitoring system that plugs critical climate info gaps
- CORRECTION – WCI Q2 current vintage auction clears at highest point in a year
- Rising EUA prices would add 0.2% to euro zone inflation by 2025, central bank forecasts
- Shipping emissions could be cut by up to a fifth with a shift in paperwork -report
- Euro Markets: EUAs drop to four-month low in wake of technical breach
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.