SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.sort1:sort2:
- Study highlights multiple ways farmers can cut emissions and remain profitable, but technical challenges remain
- Failure to meet $100 bln finance goal to undermine UN talks, says charity
- Japanese firm signs broad carbon credit MoU with the Philippines
- CP Daily: Friday June 2, 2023
- Financial players shore up length across North American carbon markets, producers shed CCAs, RGGI
- Verra joins initiative to spur Brazil voluntary carbon market
- Euro Markets: EUAs post modest weekly loss, hover above recent lows as short squeeze seen ending
- Loophole in EU carbon market’s MSR has further tightened market, say experts
- Ratings firm downgrades African cookstove project
- European Commission pushes back on nations’ efforts to tackle private jet emissions
- California cap-and-trade review bill falters, anti-greenwashing and climate disclosure proposals move forward
- Steelmaker SSAB takes plunge with fossil free facility, would cut Swedish emissions 3%
- Growth of MENA regional carbon market to hinge on infrastructure, transparency -experts
- Conservation alliance asks for clearer purpose, offset ban in Australia’s nature repair market
- CN Markets: CEA price reaches 5-mth high, volumes remain modest
- FEATURE: Keep on moving – Dynamic baselines seen driving accuracy in forest carbon accounting
- Japanese bank to provide J-Credit generation and purchase services
- Australia Market Roundup: Clock ticking for new human-induced regeneration projects to register, regulator warns
- Australian energy company blasted for offering cash to customers to switch from electric to gas appliances
- Asset manager calls on governments to provide regulatory foundations for nature positive investments
- Airline Qantas launches A$400-mln climate fund, calls for expressions of interest
- CP Daily: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- WCI Markets: CCAs meander despite bullish workshop expectations, WCAs steady into Q2 auction
- Developer promotes new Indonesian forest and mangrove carbon project pipeline
- New York solicits input on speculative participation, trading restrictions in cap-and-invest programme design
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.