SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- EU parliament head condemns efforts to alter car emissions law as leaders gather
- INTERVIEW: UN-issued carbon credits could emerge next year, says IETA boss
- Engie deepens ties with certifier to accelerate Africa’s clean energy rollout
- Euro Markets: EUAs climb to seven-day high as investors resume buying amid compliance demand
- ANALYSIS: EU carbon hedging to remain low as crises continue to bite
- Gold Standard proposes new coal phaseout and clean energy methodology concept
- Biodiversity Pulse Weekly: Thursday March 23, 2023
- UNEP backs gamers to help green the planet in 2023 event
- Nations announce largest ever freshwater restoration initiative
- Green group urges EU to create nature restoration funding mechanism in freshwater biodiversity push
- EU legislators reach provisional deal to spur clean maritime fuels
- ANALYSIS: Court case showcases conflict potential amid China’s lack of ETS legislation
- China coal use to bounce back in 2023, could push global demand to record level, consultancy says
- NZ market watchers say ETS review expected, but warn of “significant disruption” from policy uncertainty
- Australian agtech company to propose new soil carbon method
- Monacan foundation, asset manager launch €100-mln marine protection fund
- CP Daily: Wednesday March 22, 2023
- Voluntary carbon market commands united offence in face of recent criticism -experts
- Washington needs “flexibility to acquiesce” to California in carbon market linkage pursuit
- RGGI states to look into zeroing out allowance caps by 2040
- New South Wales’ stringent treasury climate guidelines could be a sign of things to come -analysis
- Low initial demand to register federal Canadian offset projects due to overlapping protocol
- CIX to launch nature-based standardised contract in Q2
- California YoY compliance offset issuance falls nearly 60% through Q1
- EU lawmakers fear greenwashing as a consequence of carbon farming
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.