SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- Transparent Project releases world-first standardised natural capital accounting methodology
- CP Daily: Friday June 9, 2023
- UPDATE – Electronics, transport giants latest to introduce internal carbon pricing
- Speculators slash CCA length, producers favour current California vintage and buy RGAs
- UPDATE – Small size of first Washington carbon reserve sale sends allowance prices soaring
- One EU member state adjusts free 2023 EUA allocation in past fortnight
- Ghana, South Korea negotiate bilateral carbon trade deal
- Euro Markets: EUAs post biggest weekly gain in six months amid short covering as front-month gas spikes
- UPDATE – RGGI Q2 auction maintains bearish trend with another sub-$13 clear
- UPDATE – Brazilian wind power project downgraded, REDD initiative praised by ratings agencies
- Governmental climate credibility gap exposed as UN talks near halfway point with little to show
- ANALYSIS: Climate finance alliance still has future despite exodus of insurance firms
- EU seeks views as it prepares creation of an industrial carbon management market
- CN Markets: CEA price reaches new year-to-date high, though liquidity remains drained
- ACCU issuance nearly halves in Q1, but market well-supplied to 2030, Australian regulator says
- Japan’s main bourse to launch carbon market, trading to begin around October
- Singapore-based start-up partners with Chevron for pilot lower carbon fuel oil deal
- Australia publishes ACCU market reform plan, grant guidelines to A$20 mln outreach programme
- ADB-approved Indonesian project brings size to JCM
- Australia commits funding to help Laos participate in Article 6 markets
- CP Daily: Thursday June 8, 2023
- UPDATE – Farmer payouts drop during 2nd year of US soil carbon offset programme
- WCI Markets: CCAs tick up on weak volume, WCAs drop following auction results as trade explodes
- Quebec reveals timeline to enact potential WCI cap-and-trade amendments
- Panel highlights starkly different EU and US approaches on removals policy
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.