CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
- US Build Back Better bill: What’s at stake for green hydrogen?
- World Trade Organisation boss touts global carbon price cooperation
- Euro Markets: EUAs have biggest-ever euro daily gain as options hedging intensifies
- EU lawmakers eye quicker entry of shipping into ETS as clean-up costs mount
- Trading house hires former Shell originator in carbon role
- Japan flags tiered use for offsets as committee begins work
- SK Market: Korean auction fails to sell out, settles well below secondary market
- China pitches regional bamboo carbon trading schemes
- Australia Market Roundup: ACCUs extend record price levels as superannuation fund claims first credits
- Woodside announces $5 bln outlay by 2030 in bid to build low carbon portfolio
- CP Daily: Tuesday December 7, 2021
- COMMENT: Trigger-happy on European carbon market intervention
- California requests input on stronger LCFS targets, programmatic changes
- US EPA proposes long-awaited RFS volumes, denial of all compliance waivers
- California power sector CO2 output falls to six-year low in October
Looking for a new job?