SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- Euro Markets: EUAs edge higher for third day, testing resistance amid light trading
- Voluntary carbon group ICROA unveils accreditation, governance shake-up to address market tribulations
- EU ETS likely to escape position limits, minimum holding period in MiFID, MIFIR shake-up –experts
- UK forestry fund buys three more projects for £10 million
- Start-up tech firm raises €46 million in Series B funding for soil carbon platform
- EU lawmakers vote to push for steeper F-gas phase-out
- UPDATE – EU Council and Parliament strike compromise on higher renewables target
- Biodiversity Pulse Weekly: Thursday March 30, 2023
- ANALYSIS: Experts underline resilience of carbon markets despite financial turbulence
- NZ Market: NZU price drops to 18-mth low as confidence in market “wafer thin”
- ACX teams up with blockchain tech firm in carbon futures exchange launch
- Scottish Widows steps up fight against biodiversity loss, climate change with £1.4 bln in new funds
- ANALYSIS: Australia’s Safeguard Mechanism passes the Senate, but experts warn much more will need to be done
- CP Daily: Wednesday March 29, 2023
- Experts suggest carbon accounting as key to restoring voluntary market integrity
- ICE delays auction of reforestation carbon credits
- UPDATE – California-registered offset project likely set for termination after wildfire-induced carbon losses
- VCM Integrity Council publishes core carbon principles, programme assessment framework, in next step of offset quality drive
- UK unveils first CCS, hydrogen support and consults on carbon leakage
- ICAO Council greenlights two offset programmes for next CORSIA phase, sets vintage range
- New York planning cap-and-invest programme with future RGGI linkage in mind
- ANALYSIS: EU urged to incorporate engineered removals into ETS “as soon as possible”, but big questions remain
- Shipping sector not yet ready for looming EU ETS phase-in, say experts
- Euro Markets: EUAs extend gains after funds and compliance seen reducing long positions
- EU legislators to face yet another trilogue talk to finalise renewables directive
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.