SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- CP Daily: Friday March 31, 2023
- Speculators’ CCA net length hits 12-mth high, producers keep steady in WCI and RGGI
- Washington offers nearly 40% more allowances in second carbon market auction
- EU seeks views on 2040 emissions target, requires increase in removals
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending March 31, 2023
- Watchdog cautions Canadian carbon levy increase to C$65 results in net loss to households
- EU should change definition of fossil fuel subsidies as aid levels soar -report
- Euro Markets: EUAs post first monthly loss since December despite 4.9% weekly gain amid firm sentiment
- Older carbon project methodologies may not align with CCP, warns Gold Standard
- Japan, India announce intention to forge carbon trading partnership under the JCM
- Three APAC airlines make SAF deals in efforts to reach 2030 targets
- EDF to shut UK coal-fired power plant
- CN Markets: CEA liquidity improves on block deals, CCER sentiment brightens amid regulatory updates
- Energy transition to leave exporters of ‘simple’ fossil fuel products most at risk, study says
- Australia should start working on a CBAM ASAP, experts say
- PREVIEW: Japan takes modest but vital step towards national carbon market with launch of GX League
- Carbon project developer teams up with tequila firm for agave carbon credit methodology
- China seeks offset methodology proposals, as CCER relaunch moves closer
- Offset surrender falls slightly under Australia’s Safeguard Mechanism in 2021-22
- CP Daily: Thursday March 30, 2023
- Vancouver-based developer launches new carbon trading platform
- UK GHG output resumes long-term downtrend in 2022 thanks to warmer weather, heating cuts
- eDNA growing as key tool to support biodiversity credit market
- Another US court suspends EPA denial of RFS compliance relief, pending review
- Verra offsets become most expensive among major carbon registries after fee increases
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.