SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- Producers lift CCA, RGA holdings in mid-March, while financials trim positions across the board
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending Mar. 24, 2023
- Negotiations run aground over 2030 and 2040 targets for global shipping sector
- Euro Markets: Macro sentiment reversal triggers steep sell-off, wiping out week’s gains
- Start-up tech company offers online ‘start to finish’ project development service
- Think-tank calls for $300 bln per year in grants to phase out coal and scale removals
- CN Markets: CEA volume remains near zero amid bearish sentiment
- Australia next in line to adopt OECM framework to meet biodiversity targets
- Biodiversity becoming more crucial to investor policies, survey finds
- South Korea may fail to align with 1.5C target with current power policy -report
- CP Daily: Thursday March 23, 2023
- Alignment necessary between California LCFS and US RFS on electricity crediting
- Trade-off qualms between new and existing carbon credit methodologies unfounded -experts
- GWSA March cap-and-trade auction clears at lowest level in three sales
- WCI Markets: CCAs continue to align with macro sentiment through another volatile week
- UPDATE – EU parliament head condemns halt to cars ban, leaders push for prompt agreement
- INTERVIEW: UN-issued carbon credits could emerge next year, says IETA boss
- Engie deepens ties with certifier to accelerate Africa’s clean energy rollout
- Euro Markets: EUAs climb to seven-day high as investors resume buying amid compliance demand
- ANALYSIS: EU carbon hedging to remain low as crises continue to bite
- Gold Standard proposes new coal phaseout and clean energy methodology concept
- Biodiversity Pulse Weekly: Thursday March 23, 2023
- UNEP backs gamers to help green the planet in 2023 event
- Nations announce largest ever freshwater restoration initiative
- Green group urges EU to create nature restoration funding mechanism in freshwater biodiversity push
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.