SUBSCRIBE NOWCarbon Pulse is a subscription-based service providing unrivalled news and intelligence on carbon pricing and climate change policies.
See what we offer or sign up for a trial.
- UPDATE – Singapore govt to work with financials in bid to scale voluntary carbon market
- Australia, NZ hold talks to align financial, economic frameworks to accelerate climate action
- Denmark ups ocean protection target to align with GBF
- UK fund raises $1.5 bln for climate solution investments
- CP Daily: Wednesday June 7, 2023
- Kenya county governor revokes ‘opaque’ carbon offset deals, local media reports
- Climate Impact X launches spot carbon trading platform
- Renewables overtake fossil generation in May as EU sees record month -report
- Virginia regulatory board endorses Governor Youngkin’s RGGI repeal executive action
- Alberta TIER credit prices stagnate in May ahead of compliance deadline
- EU ETS cut emissions not employment in early years -study
- UPDATE – Washington Q2 carbon auction clears above Tier 1 reserve price, first advance sale settles far below
- COP28 hosts UAE back EU push for global clean energy goals to bolster move away from fossil fuels
- UAE sets up alliance to drive carbon market engagement
- Euro Markets: EUAs leap after data shows funds nearly doubled bearish bets last week, energy rallies
- Brazil’s Amazonas seeks REDD+ applications from conservation units, Tocantins sets timeline for certifying jurisdictional credits
- INTERVIEW: Low-cost carbon removals from fermentation industries are bubbling up in Europe
- ‘Carbon-to-value’ SAF startup raises £18 mln from investors
- Australia’s Macquarie Group called out over oil and gas investments -report
- UPDATE – UK bans ‘misleading’ climate ads as corporate scrutiny tightens
- Energy efficiency to hit record level in 2023 but investments need to double by 2030 -IEA
- Researchers highlight “blind spot” in draft TNFD nature disclosure guidance
- Canadian miner hands C$10 mln to Chilean Nature Fund for MPAs
- Japan’s SBI to open carbon exchange in fall -media
- UK pension funds slow to move on natural capital, biodiversity
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
Introducing our new biodiversity news!
Read Carbon Pulse's latest articles or subscribe to our new weekly biodiversity newsletter.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.