A carbon markets veteran has been recruited by ESG commodities trading platform Xpansiv for a management role leading the development of the firm’s exchange operations.
Africa > Carbon markets veteran recruited by Xpansiv for management role
Carbon markets veteran recruited by Xpansiv for management role
Published 16:57 on October 19, 2021 / Last updated at 19:12 on October 20, 2021 / Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Australia, Aviation/CORSIA, Bavardage, EMEA, International, US, Voluntary / No Comments
A carbon markets veteran has been recruited by ESG commodities trading platform Xpansiv for a management role leading the development of the firm's exchange operations.
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
- US Carbon Markets and LCFS Roundup for week ending February 3, 2023
- French energy giant to offload renewables assets amid boom in oil and gas profits
- Activity picks up in OTC offset market, but REDD+ prices continue to crash lower
- Euro Markets: EUAs post 4.6% weekly gain as traders again look to Brussels
- EU must extend gas curbs over 2023 as carbon price bites -researchers
- Norwegian DAC firm adds former agri-carbon boss to team, targets 1 Mt plant
- Global carbon market growth slowdown set to continue into 2023 -analysts
- Major conference gets underway to find pathway towards 30% ocean protection target
- India’s Green Credit scheme to act as an additional climate policy lever, could attract international support
- CN Markets: CEA market enters hibernation amid unchanged prices and thin volume
- China faces long list of barriers before CCERs can be cleared for international trade, report finds
- Asset manager addresses biodiversity, climate in natural capital index strategy launch
- Long way to go to put Chubb review recommendations into action, Australian govt official says
- CP Daily: Thursday February 2, 2023
- Japan backs New Zealand-based project for JCM
- WCI Markets: CCAs bounce back from 2-mth low as February begins, as Washington programme outlook provokes debate
- FEATURE: After head start, the UK risks falling behind on climate policy
- Voluntary carbon market standards must require price transparency to eliminate profiteering, watchdog argues
- Voluntary carbon market data firm publishes first ratings of corporate activity
- Euro Markets: EUAs give back gains ‘to the tick’ despite positive technical signals
- UK to finance pilot to convert industrial waste gas into consumer products
- JP Morgan acquires US forestland valued at $500 mln as part of carbon management initiative
- Insurer invests £38 mln in UK forest restoration scheme
- Carbon pricing can spur green industrialisation of emerging economies, conference told
- Biodiversity Pulse Weekly: Thursday February 2, 2023
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.