You will be reporting directly to the Head of Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services and you will closely collaborate with ClimatePartner’s global teams to ensure an efficient and effective delivery of GHG emission reduction projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Implementation and management of climate change mitigation projects under the VCS and Gold Standard and other upcoming international and domestic climate schemes
- Development of baseline and monitoring methodologies under different emission reductions standards
- Support different climate action corporate advisory mandates and preparation of high quality reports
- Proactive networking with relevant organisations including potential project owners, technology providers, industry associations, multilaterals, government agencies and others
- Attending relevant gatherings and conferences and expanding the existing project partner network
- Support ClimatePartner’s Key Account Management with tender and proposal preparations and the Marketing & Communications team in project information requests
- At least 5+ years work experience in the field of climate change, preferably with experience in project management and development of CDM, VCS and Gold Standard projects and methodologies
- Profound understanding of GHG emission reductions standards, GHG emission reductions projects and methodologies
- Experience in the implementation of GHG emission reductions projects, including nature-based solutions, energy industries, waste management, transport, etc
- Knowledge of different types of carbon removal, carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS) technologies is considered an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to analyse and structure complex problems, and formulate solutions
- Ability to create high quality written deliverables in English
- Enthusiastic in approaching potential new clients and project partners, generating new business opportunities, closing deals and meeting customer needs
- Strong analytical skills and good pitching skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English or German.
+49 89 1222875-27
ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset unavoidable emissions. This renders products and companies climate neutral, which is confirmed by our label.
We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 300 employees are spread across offices in Munich, Berlin, Essen, London, The Hague, Vienna, Milan and Zurich. We work with more than 4.000 companies in 35 countries.