Evolve Environmental Solutions is seeking an experienced environmental professional with 1 to 3 years’ experience, on a permanent part-time basis (0.6 FTE).
The successful applicant being accustomed to both office-based reporting and ecological farming field studies for a variety of clientele. The role will be based in Kedron, however travel throughout South East Queensland & occasionally further afield will be required to conduct field studies
- GIS mapping for reporting
- Report writing
- Ecological field works (Bio-Condition, all fauna techniques listed in the State Guidelines, Botanical surveys)
- Tender writing; and
- Keeping up to date with environmental legislative changes
- Be able to understand and work in the carbon farming sector (i.e. FullCAM Modelling)
- Provide carbon farming reporting to enter into contracts under the LRF and ERF
- Provide carbon sequestration reporting
The successful applicant will possess:
- A Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science, Ecology or Similar
- 1 to 3 years of demonstrated working experience in the Ecological and/or Carbon Farming field
- High level of analytical reporting and communications skills
- Proficient use of GIS programs to create maps, plan and conduct GIS analysis
- Ability to operate at the highest level whilst working to deadlines
- A solid understanding of Environmental legislation (Commonwealth, State and LGA (SEQ))
- An understanding of the LRF and ERF Carbon Farming Frameworks
- Proficiency in FullCAM and other modelling systems
- Evolve Environmental Solutions has a flexible working environment. We pride ourselves on being open, honest and transparent and empower our team with the skills required to flourish in their roles.
If this sounds like your next challenge then please forward your resume without delay.
More information about Evolve Environmental Solutions can be found by reviewing our website www.evolvenvironmental.com.au
How to Apply: Click Here