India can target net zero emissions by between 2065 and 2070, and reach a peak in its emissions by 2035, according to a new think tank report.
Asia Pacific > India in a position to adopt net zero target, report says
India in a position to adopt net zero target, report says
India should target net zero emissions by between 2065 and 2070, and reach a peak in its emissions by 2035, according to a new think tank report.
*NEW* BIODIVERSITY PULSE
- UK shifts responsibility for climate policy in ministerial reshuffle
- Euro Markets: Midday Update
- COMMENT: Six questions to resolve in order for carbon markets to deliver more for nature
- ANALYSIS: Fast-growing SLL market sees calls for greater transparency amid greenwashing concerns
- China updates emissions data reporting guidelines for ETS-regulated power plants
- Major investor sets out biodiversity, climate expectations for portfolio firms
- Australia’s Coalition party says will oppose Safeguard Mechanism legislation
- Nature intelligence firm eyes expansion after closing £2.5-mln seed round
- CP Daily: Monday February 6, 2023
- Indonesia partners with mining company to plant 30,000 mangroves seedlings
- California carbon market watchdog calls for greater clarity on post-2030 legal authority
- RGGI Market: RGA prices find support following slight annual emissions climb
- Research finds California’s carbon market lowered air pollution disparities in study sample
- RFS Market: RINs sink to two-month low as waivers, credit generation weigh
- EU’s carbon border plans to increase recycling in the steel industry -study
- Talks over EU renewables law break down in row over hydrogen
- VCM Report: Slump in standard N-GEO prices continues, but OTC REDD+ finds a floor
- Polish coal power output to plummet by 2030s, say analysts
- Euro Markets: EUAs slide to one-week low as short covering seen over amid milder weather outlook
- Denmark greenlights its first CCS licenses in the North Sea
- China weighs ETS interventions to ease pressure on emitters -analysts
- Canada releases blueprint for MPA network, as Pew launches high seas protection tool
- European fund to finance Asia-Pacific marine protection projects
- NZ carbon trader launches parliamentary petition urging govt to heed CCC’s ETS advice
- CP Daily: Friday February 3, 2023
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERCLICK HERE to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter featuring Carbon Pulse's articles and other bit-sized updates.
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.