- You acquire corporate customers with a focus on energy suppliers and municipal utilities
- You develop product offers and acquisition strategies, especially in the areas of green energy and climate neutral gas
- You will be responsible for the sales process from the initial contact to personal appointments to the preparation of offers
- You support the sales and consulting team internally with questions about carbon offset projects and with customer appointments
- You have at least one year of relevant professional experience in sales or key account management
- Ideally, you have initial experience in the green energy sector
- You sell with enthusiasm, think entrepreneurially and work in a goal-oriented manner
- You enjoy working in a team
- You have experience in preparing offers and ideally in processing tender documents
- You have a very good command of German and English
How to Apply: Click Here. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English or German.
We value transparency and open communication, work in flat hierarchies, and maintain a casual and easy-going work environment. ClimatePartner is a growing company in a market with great future perspectives. Join us and you will receive extensive guidance and supervision and have excellent options for further personal development. Find out more about working at ClimatePartner at climatepartner.com/careers.
+49 89 1222875-27