- Organization: The Gold Standard Foundation
- Position: Head of Climate Finance and Carbon Market Policy
- Term, Experience Level, Special Requirements: Please send electronic applications, including a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Job Posting:https://www.goldstandard.org/sites/default/files/documents/terms_of_reference_head_of_climate_finance_and_carbon_market_policy.pdf
- Date: 22 July 2020
- Duty Station: Flexible location
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gold Standard Foundation seeks a highly motivated public-focused leader to join our technical team, reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer. The role will work closely with our standards and corporate engagement leads but will primarily focus on external initiatives and funded work related to climate finance and Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape efforts to address global climate change in government and public/private finance action, while gaining exposure as a leader in the field. This is a full-time position responsible for advancing the Foundation’s government related funded programmes and pilot certification programme, as well as being Gold Standard’s key point of contact and public representative for government engagement.