Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Friday September 13, 2019
Table of contents
- Dutch Supreme Court advisors support higher GHG target ruling
- UK to get free pass on 2019 EU ETS compliance with January Brexit date -expert
- EU Market: EUAs give up early gains but still notch 5% weekly rise
- NZ Market: NZUs edge down as buyers take a step back
- CN Markets: Pilot market data for week ending Sep. 13, 2019
- Rhode Island awards $250k contract to study carbon pricing
- CARBON FORWARD 2019: Survive and thrive in the global carbon markets
NZ lawmakers propose stern restraints on international carbon credit use
CP Daily: Friday October 18, 2019
CARBON FORWARD 2019: UK will update Paris NDC early next year, wants EU to follow -minister
CARBON FORWARD 2019: Veteran options trader sees binary Dec. expiry for benchmark EUA futures
PG&E bondholders, wildfire victims submit $29 bln alternative bankruptcy proposal
CARBON FORWARD 2019: EU carbon prices set to droop after peaking early next decade -analysts
ECOSYSTEM MARKETPLACE: Will small forest owners finally be able to tap carbon markets?
EU Market: EUAs recede to notch 6% weekly rise, as British MPs set to vote on Brexit deal
CN Markets: Pilot market data for week ending Oct. 18, 2019
Regulator data shows Australian near-term offset supply sufficient, but question marks ahead
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?