Redshaw Advisors Ltd are an award winning organisation that works with countries and businesses on the European Unions Emission Trading System (EU ETS) which is used to help reduce CO2 emissions. The companies turnover is in excess of £26 million from a team of twelve.
We are now growing rapidly across Europe
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop a career in one of the worlds fastest growing sectors.
The key skill required is the ability to develop and maintain new relationships with board level clients.
Probable first years earnings of £35,000 to £50,000 whilst training, which will comprise of a base salary & bonus. A six figure package after three years is very achievable.
- Title: Business Development Manager focusing on Spain & Portugal
- Salary: competitive (based on experience)
- Weekly bonus scheme based on productivity and also sales generated + performance linked bonus
- Location: Greenwich, London & Spain
- Job Type: Sales & account management
- Title: Business Development Manager
- The primary function is liaising with clients and prospective clients by telephone and email
- Working alongside the country manager and /or the Director of Client Relations in assisting the process of managing clients on an ongoing basis
- After training this role will involve extensive travel with the the possibility of being based in Spain
Redshaw Advisors has a Business Development vacancy based in our London office. This is an opportunity to work at the front line of the EU Emissions Trading System, Europe’s premier emissions reduction tool, at a crucial moment in its history.
Reporting to our Director of Client Relations this is a sales and account management role and will involve communicating with and engaging prospective clients. Previous experience is not necessary (although we are also interested to hear from candidates with previous carbon market experience), but ambition and a desire to learn are essential.
We will provide you with the required training, skills, tools and material you will need to help the company expand its customer base and achieve your goals. Over time, candidates will be expected to develop the necessary understanding of carbon markets and the exposure clients face to develop their own customer base and assume responsibility for all clients in a specific country or sector. Your personality should be such that you like using the phone, are open and engaging, an effective communicator and like a challenge.
Required Skills and Experience
- An outstanding record within a sales and/or account management role.
- Interest in climate change
- The ability to work at senior level with some of Europe’s largest companies
- Solid academic achievement preferably educated to degree level
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual with a desire to learn and progress
- High levels of diligence and attention to detail
- English fluency essential, ideally a native Spanish speaker
- Competitive base salary whilst training. Reviewed after 12 months
- Monthly bonus scheme based on productivity
- Performance based end of year bonus
- Training in this fast-growing sector
- Promotion opportunities to manage all clients in a country or sector with a significant remuneration potential including uncapped commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to careers@redshawadivsors with the title of “Business Development Manager – Spain”