Frustrated with the lack of opportunity within your existing role? Fed up with not getting a proper reward for your efforts? Would you love the idea of building and running a company of which, you are a part owner?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced sales manager/director within the voluntary sector to set up, grow and manage a business with the support of Europe’s leading ETS consultancy. The rewards for the successful person are substantial and significant and upon reaching pre-agreed targets will also include a shareholding.
Founded in 2014, Redshaw Advisors Ltd (RAL) are an award-winning company that helps businesses, governments and investors around the world with their exposure to Environmental Markets. Since 2014 the company has grown significantly and our team now numbers 13. Redshaw Advisors’ ethos is to create an entrepreneurial environment that provides the foundations and support that allows our team members to achieve their ambitions. In addition to this sector we have recently appointed business development managers in Germany, Poland, Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Netherlands and Belgium. We are also in the process of recruiting for Scandinavia and another director to cover the renewable energy sector. These people will support your business by providing cross selling opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of implementing corporate offsetting programs, the ability to develop and maintain new relationships with board level clients and be able to train others to do the same. The rewards on offer will be commensurate with the creation of a successful business.
Title: Director of Sales Carbon Offsetting & Natural Climate Solutions
- Salary: competitive (based on experience and sales targets)
- Bonus scheme based on sales generated + performance linked bonus
- Location: Greenwich, London
- This is a senior level position reporting directly to our Director of Client Relations
- Developing the business structure and client base, ideally by leveraging existing relationships, to enable Redshaw Advisors to become one of the topoffsettingproviders in Europe
- Recruiting, training and managing a pan-European business development team.
Required Skills and Experience
- An outstanding track record within a sales and/or account management role.
- Transferable client base
- A complete understanding of every aspect of thevoluntary offsettingmarket
- The ability to work at senior level with some of Europe’s largest companies
- Solid academic achievement preferably educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual with a desire to learn and progress
- High levels of diligence and attention to detail
- English fluency essential, ideally one or more other European languages
- Competitive base salary,reviewed after 12 months.
- Monthly bonus scheme based on sales
- Discretionary end of year bonus
- Opportunity to own a share of a successful business
- RAL has an existing EU ETS client base that could be approached to become users ofoffsetting products.
*Also see our Guarantee of Origin role that’s available
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of “Director of Sales Carbon Offsetting & Natural Climate Solutions”.