Frustrated with the lack of opportunity within your existing role? Fed up with not getting a proper reward for your efforts? Would you love the idea of building and running a company of which you are a part owner?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced sales manager/director within the European Guarantees of Origin, RECs, and green certificate markets to set up, grow and manage a business with the support of Europe’s leading ETS consultancy. The rewards for the successful person are substantial and significant and upon reaching pre-agreed targets will also include a shareholding.
Founded in 2014, Redshaw Advisors Ltd (RAL) are an award-winning company that helps businesses, governments and investors around the world with their exposure to Environmental Markets. Since 2014 the company has grown significantly and our team now numbers 13. Redshaw Advisors’ ethos is to create an entrepreneurial environment that provides the foundations and support that allows our team members to achieve their ambitions.
Our principle activities have been focussed on Emission Trading Schemes but due to customer demand we are now looking to expand our product offering.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of implementing corporate Guarantees of Origin programs, the ability to develop and maintain new relationships with board level clients and be able to train others to do the same. The rewards on offer will be commensurate with the creation of a successful business.
- Title: Director of Sales (Renewable Energy)
- Salary: competitive (based on experience and sales targets)
- Bonus scheme based on sales generated + performance linked bonus
- Location: Greenwich, London
- This is a senior level position reporting directly to our Director of Client Relations
- Developing the business structure and client base, ideally by leveraging existing relationships, to enable Redshaw Advisors to become one of the top Guarantees of Origin providers in Europe
- Recruiting, training and managing a pan-European business development team.
Required Skills and Experience
- An outstanding track record within a sales and/or account management role.
- Transferable client base
- A complete understanding of every aspect of the Guarantees of Origin markets
- The ability to work at senior level with some of Europe’s largest companies
- Solid academic achievement preferably educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual with a desire to learn and progress
- High levels of diligence and attention to detail
- English fluency essential, ideally one or more other European languages
- Competitive base salary, reviewed after 12 months.
- Monthly bonus scheme based on sales
- Discretionary end of year bonus
- Opportunity to own a share of a successful business
RAL has an existing EU ETS client base that could be approached to become users of GOs.
Job Type: Full-time
**Also see our Carbon Offsetting role we currently have open**
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “Renewable Energy Director of Sales”.