- Organization (Name/Acronym/Homepage): First Climate Markets AG
- Position (Title/Department/Project): Expert Renewable Energies (m/f/x) with main focus on PPA
- Term, Experience Level, Special Requirements:
- You have successfully completed a university degree or comparable education and have at least 3 years of professional experience with a focus on renewable energy either in the energy industry or at a management consultancy.
- You have already gained experience with Power Purchase Agreements.
- You bring client focus as well as sales and presentation skills.
- You are a proactive and structured team player with a high degree of responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Proficiency in German and English are essential, any other languages are a plus.
- Your Web Address for this Job Posting: https://www.firstclimate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Stellenausschreibung_First-Climate-Markets-AG_Experten_PPA_EN.pdf
- Date (Deadline for Application/Starting Date): 31 July 2019
- Duty Station (City/ies and Country/ies): Bad Vilbel, Frankfurt/Main (Germany)
- Contact Information (Name, Address, City, Country, ZIP/Postal Code, Phone, Fax, Email): First Climate Markets AG, Industriestraße 10, 61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com
Renewable Energy Expert, First Climate Markets – Frankfurt
Organization (Name/Acronym/Homepage): First Climate Markets AG Position (Title/Department/Project): Expert Renewable Energies (m/f/x) with main focus on PPA