- At least Master’s Degree in Environmental Economics, Climate Finance, Applied Social Science, Environmental Science, or other related field; PhD degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in work related to climate finance, REDD+ and Benefit-sharing or PES.
- General knowledge of the Lao Government system/institutions and environmental/climate finance sector.
- Experience working in development or finance sectors and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work experience in Laos, or at least South-East Asia.
- Good inter-personal and team building skills.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, knowledge of Lao language is a plus.
- Flexibility and ability to work and deliver high-quality products in a timely manner.
Application deadline is May 17.
For further information, or to apply, please email Khamsene Ounekham at email@example.com.