Our client is a highly respected organisation in climate finance supporting the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Working with a wide range of public and private sector organisations you will support the delivery of financing for low-carbon projects worldwide.
You will provide advice and support to organisations to deliver their portfolios; identifying and assessing new and existing opportunities including renewable energy certificates, carbon credits and other relevant financial instruments.
This will include:
• Create carbon and other environmental project portfolios for existing and prospective clients.
• Work closely with wholesale market buyers and respond to pricing requests including the fulfillment of sales to generate wholesale business.
• Manage relationships and partnerships to deliver a range of compelling, competitive and diverse project credits.
• Identify new opportunities for profitable business opportunities.
• Manage the project and portfolio trading / transactions of project credits.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant commercial / business experience.
• High level of IT proficiency in a range of packages, particularly excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
• Understanding / experience in the carbon markets would be beneficial but is not required.
• Strong commercial awareness is required and proven negotiating skills would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation playing a vital part in tackling climate change and managing the transition to a low carbon economy.
You will have the chance to use your commercial and business acumen in a diverse, interesting and worthwhile career with lots of potential for progression.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
More info can be found here.