With more than 15 years of experience and over 500 large and medium-scale customers, First Climate is among the leading project developers and service providers in green electricity, carbon offsetting and water sustainability worldwide. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Sourcing Manager (m/f/d) – Renewable Energy & Carbon Credits South East Asia (Full-/Part-time)
Location in South East Asia (Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore)
The First Climate team is made up of a group of dynamic, energetic and highly creative individuals who source and develop carbon offset, renewable energy and water projects for governments and corporate clients. To complement this vibrant team, we are looking for a “Sourcing Manager” in South East Asia.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor the development of South East Asian carbon markets and develop related business opportunities for First Climate.
- Develop and manage a network of business partners in the SEA region.
- Develop First Climate’s carbon and green energy sourcing strategy in South East Asia with a focus on CERs, VERs and I-RECs.
- Develop and manage a sourcing network among renewable energy device owners and carbon offset project owners.
- Develop projects and coordinate project development activities.
- Engage with standard bodies and other relevant market stakeholders.
- Home Office with some travel to Head Office (Germany) and other countries.
The ideal candidate has a relevant university background and a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in the carbon markets (e.g. for a carbon market verification or consulting company). He or she is experienced in business development, project sourcing and development and/or project verification and feels comfortable engaging with international counterparties on a strategic and transactional level. Fluent spoken and written English is required!
Required start date:
Immediately or upon agreement.
What we offer
- International working environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Pleasant working environment and a professional team
- Exciting challenges
Please send your electronic application to
First Climate Markets AG
Nikunj Agarwal, Head – Global Markets
61118 Bad Vilbel