Job Title: Officer, Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Projects
Reference No: EH/GEN/021
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To support implementation of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) initiatives
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop basic steps in CDM Project Cycle: Project idea, Conception, Evaluation, Registration and Implementation
- Review global carbon markets and assess emissions trading
- Develop criteria for the estimation of carbon reduction potentials for projects and evaluate projects for Carbon Credit opportunities
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Engineering disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Engineering Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Renewable energy assets maintenance
- Renewable energy products development
- Application of Clean Development Mechanism
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.