Interested in the energy industry? We have an exciting part-time internship opportunity for a current student or recent graduate to help on projects related to clean energy, microgrid modernization, and energy storage.
- Sort, clean, and analyze technology deployment and project data for inputs into publications. Specifically, drawing from several existing sources.
- Creation and maintenance of energy storage deployment historical data and microgrid project database.
- Assist Energy Supply team in conducting research on clean energy and grid modernization technologies.
- Support the development of and updates to internal and external materials.
- Provide logistical support in planning meetings.
- Enrolled in, or graduate from, a Master’s program in Energy, Public Policy, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related field.
- Fluency in MS 365 Excel, Word, Adobe, PPT. Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Web research skills and resourcefulness.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Self-motivation, accuracy, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple work streams, ability to complete tasks on time.
- Available 15-20 hours per week for office-based internship.