The role will be mainly technical in nature with some client liaison such as meetings and external communication.
The work will mainly focus on assisting clients with carbon and energy accounting and management, strategy development and compliance with relevant standards and protocols. It will have a degree of autonomy but the ability to work as part of a team is just as important.
- Exposure to carbon accounting principles is highly valued
- Strong background in analytics
- Ability to learn new methodologies quickly, be flexibile, adaptable and keen to work in this expanding sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills including the ability to be build rapport with our valued client base.
- In addition, some commercial experience in the workplace and familiarity with Apple technology would be highly regarded.
- The position is based at our Sydney CBD office within easy walking distance of Wynyard Station.
- The right candidate will enjoy a role with exposure to diverse range of clients and sustainability engagements.
- Some travel from time to time may be required such as interstate and regional Australia.
- A competitive salary package will be negotiated based on experience, with opportunities for career progression.
Pangolin Associates is an energy and carbon management consultancy that works with organisations Australia-wide to increase efficiencies and reduce environmental impacts.
Pangolin’s core services include energy audits; greenhouse gas (GHG) assessments and verifications; and compliance programs such as the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Scheme (NGER), the National Carbon Offset Scheme (NCOS), and the Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF). Pangolin provides carbon offsetting services including the supply of carbon credits.
Pangolin’s scientific team also assists clients with climate change leadership initiatives. This includes Science Based Targets (SBT) services and, and construction of environmental and energy management systems.
Pangolin Associates is proud to be the first in its sector to become certified carbon neutral under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS), and a founding member of B Corp in Australia. Visit: www.pangolinassociates.com.
Apply in writing with a CV, together with a letter covering the key selection criteria before 18 September 2018.