Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Tuesday November 7, 2017
Table of contents
- EU, California move to strengthen CO2 market co-operation
- Prince Charles lobbied for carbon market rule changes after buying forest offset company shares -reports
- San Francisco Agreement: California to host sub-national version of Paris climate summit in 2018
- France ditches plan to cut nuclear fleet by 2025
- EU further decouples emissions, economic growth but warns tougher transport CO2 limits needed
- EU Market: After failing to hold above €8, EUAs slide as traders position ahead of trilogue talks
- Utilities, green groups call for northeastern US carbon market for transportation emissions
- SK Market: Unwilling sellers help to drag KAUs up on low volumes
CP Daily: Friday June 22, 2018
Ontario offset protocol development put on hold, leading investors to hope for federal intervention
New York carbon pricing bill fails to receive Senate vote for third straight year
EU Innovation Fund sell-off could wipe €5 off EU carbon prices -analysts
China’s Guangdong sees near-100% ETS compliance, but declines to release emissions data
CN Markets: Pilot market data for week ending Jun. 22, 2018
Australia terminates contracts for 4.5m carbon credits
UPDATE – EU Market: EUAs climb back over €15 after strong auction
CP Daily: Thursday June 21, 2018
California’s ARB addresses Ontario carbon market de-linkage, post-2020 emissions caps in workshop
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.