Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Tuesday November 7, 2017
Table of contents
- EU, California move to strengthen CO2 market co-operation
- Prince Charles lobbied for carbon market rule changes after buying forest offset company shares -reports
- San Francisco Agreement: California to host sub-national version of Paris climate summit in 2018
- France ditches plan to cut nuclear fleet by 2025
- EU further decouples emissions, economic growth but warns tougher transport CO2 limits needed
- EU Market: After failing to hold above €8, EUAs slide as traders position ahead of trilogue talks
- Utilities, green groups call for northeastern US carbon market for transportation emissions
- SK Market: Unwilling sellers help to drag KAUs up on low volumes
CP Daily: Thursday December 13, 2018
Without Germany, nine EU nations seek to strengthen EU carbon price signal
California’s ARB approves cap-and-trade amendments for post-2020 reforms
COP24: EU nations prepare ground for non-ETS carbon trade as tougher targets loom
COP24: Draft Article 6 text offers “bedrock” for international GHG trade, but investors uneasy
EU Market: Inspired by options expiry day rally, EUAs add another 4% to fresh 2-month high
COP24: Switzerland, Peru clear way for early Paris-era carbon credit deals
EEX announces Polish EUA auction dates for 2019
COP24: Chile weighs adding offsets as compliance option under expanded CO2 tax
COP24: EU agrees terms with Norway, Iceland to enlarge emission trading club
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.