Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Tuesday November 7, 2017
Table of contents
- EU, California move to strengthen CO2 market co-operation
- Prince Charles lobbied for carbon market rule changes after buying forest offset company shares -reports
- San Francisco Agreement: California to host sub-national version of Paris climate summit in 2018
- France ditches plan to cut nuclear fleet by 2025
- EU further decouples emissions, economic growth but warns tougher transport CO2 limits needed
- EU Market: After failing to hold above €8, EUAs slide as traders position ahead of trilogue talks
- Utilities, green groups call for northeastern US carbon market for transportation emissions
- SK Market: Unwilling sellers help to drag KAUs up on low volumes
South Korea’s ETS worth $1.54 bln in first three years
EU Market: EUAs jump above €22 in more choppy trade
Australia to hold next ERF auction on Dec. 10-11
CP Daily: Wednesday September 19, 2018
EU Market: EUAs jump 6% to above €21 after failed auction
NYISO carbon charge would result in few cost increases through 2030, study finds
US moves to throttle methane regulations on public lands
Mexico announces 2022 start to its emissions trading scheme
Business lobby wary of backing a deeper 2030 EU emission goal
UPDATE – UK auction fails for third time this year on weak demand
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.