Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Thursday November 2, 2017
Table of contents
- Shanghai to host China’s national carbon trading exchange, Hubei its registry -sources
- EU Market: EUAs hit 2-wk high amid power gains as CERs dip to new low
- Denmark’s Orsted ups power output amid wood conversion
- Global decarb rate steady in 2016 and well short of 2C requirements -consultants
- NZ Market: NZUs take breather as traders wait for policy details
History lesson: Will EU carbon forge higher like the S&P, or has it peaked like Bitcoin?
South Korea’s ETS worth $1.54 bln in first three years
EU Market: EUAs jump above €22 in more choppy trade
Australia to hold next ERF auction on Dec. 10-11
CP Daily: Wednesday September 19, 2018
EU Market: EUAs jump 6% to above €21 after failed auction
NYISO carbon charge would result in few cost increases through 2030, study finds
US moves to throttle methane regulations on public lands
Mexico announces 2022 start to its emissions trading scheme
Business lobby wary of backing a deeper 2030 EU emission goal
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.