Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Thursday November 2, 2017
Table of contents
- Shanghai to host China’s national carbon trading exchange, Hubei its registry -sources
- EU Market: EUAs hit 2-wk high amid power gains as CERs dip to new low
- Denmark’s Orsted ups power output amid wood conversion
- Global decarb rate steady in 2016 and well short of 2C requirements -consultants
- NZ Market: NZUs take breather as traders wait for policy details
CP Daily: Thursday December 13, 2018
Without Germany, nine EU nations seek to strengthen EU carbon price signal
California’s ARB approves cap-and-trade amendments for post-2020 reforms
COP24: EU nations prepare ground for non-ETS carbon trade as tougher targets loom
COP24: Draft Article 6 text offers “bedrock” for international GHG trade, but investors uneasy
EU Market: Inspired by options expiry day rally, EUAs add another 4% to fresh 2-month high
COP24: Switzerland, Peru clear way for early Paris-era carbon credit deals
EEX announces Polish EUA auction dates for 2019
COP24: Chile weighs adding offsets as compliance option under expanded CO2 tax
COP24: EU agrees terms with Norway, Iceland to enlarge emission trading club
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.