Presenting CP Daily, Carbon Pulse’s free newsletter. It’s a daily summary of our news plus bite-sized updates from around the world. Subscribe here
Newsletter > CP Daily: Thursday November 2, 2017
Table of contents
- Shanghai to host China’s national carbon trading exchange, Hubei its registry -sources
- EU Market: EUAs hit 2-wk high amid power gains as CERs dip to new low
- Denmark’s Orsted ups power output amid wood conversion
- Global decarb rate steady in 2016 and well short of 2C requirements -consultants
- NZ Market: NZUs take breather as traders wait for policy details
CP Daily: Friday June 22, 2018
Ontario offset protocol development put on hold, leading investors to hope for federal intervention
New York carbon pricing bill fails to receive Senate vote for third straight year
EU Innovation Fund sell-off could wipe €5 off EU carbon prices -analysts
China’s Guangdong sees near-100% ETS compliance, but declines to release emissions data
CN Markets: Pilot market data for week ending Jun. 22, 2018
Australia terminates contracts for 4.5m carbon credits
UPDATE – EU Market: EUAs climb back over €15 after strong auction
CP Daily: Thursday June 21, 2018
California’s ARB addresses Ontario carbon market de-linkage, post-2020 emissions caps in workshop
CP DAILY NEWSLETTERClick here to sign up for CP Daily, our free newsletter.
Looking for a new job?
GDPRNotice: To comply with the EU's new GDPR rules, we have updated our Privacy and Cookies Policy.