Redstone Commodity Search – Chicago, IL
Redstone Commodity Search / Vacancies / Environmental Commodities Broker, Chicago
Environmental Commodities Broker, Chicago
Job Reference: RS07480A
Job Title: Environmental Commodities Broker, Chicago
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international commodities brokerage seeking a Carbon Broker for their office in Chicago. The company has offices in the US, Europe and Asia and focuses on the agricultural and renewable energy markets (both physical and derivatives broking).
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for trade execution and brokerage services for the US carbon and environmental commodities market (CCA / RGGI / REC)
- Work to expand new business and develop existing client relationships
- Frequent monitoring and analysis of market performance and updating clients accordingly
- Composing daily market updates and news summaries
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in the US environmental commodities market (as a broker, trader or similar)
- Series 3 or Series 7 NFA certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse market fundamentals and trade flow
- Located in Chicago, IL
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.