Company Profile: New, rapidly growing incubator of exchange traded products and services, focused on global commodities and financial technology.
A Sales coordinator/Analyst for INCUBEX should have excellent communication, administrative, analysis, and technology skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both over the phone and in person.
- Screening and forwarding of incoming phone calls and correspondence.
- Ensure sufficient administrative support for the sales department on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain client files and client database.
- Planning and coordination of sales events and meetings.
- Manage various administrative projects. Participate in gathering research and generating reports as needed. Notify project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Provide administrative support for multiple managers.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences and events.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and / or similar work experience in financial / commodity markets an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish instant credibility with clients and business partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action as appropriate.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
- Advanced Excel skills a plus.
Based in London. Competitive salary and benefits package available.
To apply, email email@example.com