Organization: ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability (World Secretariat)
Position: Senior Officer, Climate Finance
Duty Station: Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Deadline for Application: 29 April 2017
Term: 3 years with possible extension
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of climate change /energy, financing and project management, ideally working with financing institutions.
- University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as in Financing or Economy. A relevant Master´s or PhD degree is an asset.
- Thematic knowledge of the Paris Agreement and global climate regime is required, an understanding of local climate change mitigation and adaptation strategies and policies is recommended.
- Expertise relevant to managing multiple projects is required. • Strong skills in research, analytical thinking, planning and reporting.
- Experience working with not-for-profit and/or membership organizations is desirable.
- Creative and pro-active attitude in team work is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and proficiency in other languages is an asset.
- Proficiency in office software and internet applications.
READ MORE HERE